March means that Spring is in the air! Birds are chirping, the frost is melting away, and we’re well on on way to warmer and dryer weather! That means it’s time to give thanks! I know how cold and dark winter can feel, so it will be easy to come up with what we’re grateful for this month! After all, if you’ve read about How to Write in your Gratitude Journal for Manifestation, then you know there’s always something to be grateful for. So let’s take this very special and unique time of year to talk about Gratitude Journal Prompts for March.
Please note, this page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. For additional information, please see my privacy and disclosures page.
March Holidays to Be Grateful For
The March gratitude prompts are brought to you by these “random” holidays that I found for this month. However, as usual, there’s all kinds of fun things going on this month. Therefore, let’s take a look at them to find inspiration for gratitude for the month of March.
- 1st: Justin Bieber’s Birthday (This makes me laugh, so I’m going to include it!)
- 2nd: National Old Stuff Day
- 5th: National Day of Unplugging
- 7th: Be Heard Day
- 8th: International Women’s Day
- 18th: National Get Over it Day
- 17th: Absolutely Incredible Kid Day®
- 19th: National Let’s Laugh Day
- 22nd: International Day of Happiness
- 29th: National Smoke and Mirrors Day
Gratitude Prompts for March
So with those random holidays in mind, and without further ado, here are your Gratitude Journal Prompts for March:
- Give thanks entertainment. Who are some of your favorite entertainers, from music, to tv and movies?
- What’s something that you have stored away that you are so grateful you have it, to honor National Old Stuff Day.
- I love meditation. Therefore, to celebrate National Day of Unplugging, close your eyes, unplug, and be completely present in your body. Be in the now. Feel how safe, healthy, and comfortable you feel.
- For Be Heard Day, let’s think about how lucky we are to use our voice and our free will to make decisions for our life. What’s one thing you can be grateful for that you have the power to change.
- To celebrate International Women’s Day, who is a woman that has impacted your life? (A family, friend, an online mentor, or a celebrity.)
- To honor National Get Over it Day, and alternative to something you have the power to change. What is one thing you can be grateful to let go of?
- For Absolutely Incredible Kid Day®, what’s one unique thing about your child you can be grateful for?
- In celebrating National Let’s Laugh Day, what can you find funny today? Write it down and giggle to yourself.
- It is said that being happy isn’t the goal in life. Instead, the goal is to provide value to others. Therefore, to honor International Day of Happiness, can you give thanks for the value that you bring to this world? What impact have you made?
- For National Smoke and Mirrors Day, take a problem or challenge you’re facing and ask yourself how you can use it as a spring board in your life. Can you see it from a different perspective?
Additionally, you might also be interested in the following articles:
Lastly, thank you so much for taking the time to read about Gratitude Journal Prompts for March. I hope this gives you some ideas about some new ideas for writing in your gratitude journal this month! I love to help you celebrate life through party decorations and personal development! But above all, I’d love to connect with you. Reach out to me on Instagram and let’s chat. You can also get started on celebrating your life with your FREE gratitude journal printable or by subscribing to my podcast, The Celebration Effect Podcast! I can’t wait to connect with you more.