November is the start of the holiday season! What does that mean? Pumpkin spice lattes, crisp fall days, orange and brown leaves falling to the ground, comfort food… and stress. Lots and lots of stress. Amiright? Okay, but it doesn’t have to be that way! If you read about How to Write In Your Gratitude Journal for Manifestation, then you know gratitude journaling can help you reduce stress in your life. However, if you’re struggling to come up with ideas, I got you! Let’s get you some 12 Gratitude Journal Prompts for November.
Please note, this page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. For additional information, please see my privacy and disclosures page.
Why Is a Gratitude Journal Important During the Holiday Season?
Because November is the “official gratitude month”, we can sometimes feel desensitized to gratitude as everyone hashtags the words, “grateful” and “blessed”. It can feel like just another buzz word. However, gratitude is especially important during the holiday season. That’s because it’s the start of all the craziness that the holiday season can bring upon us!
Remember, gratitude might be simple, but it’s not easy! If it was, then everyone would likely be having a much less stressful holiday season! And while you should definitely add the gratitude game to your thanksgiving day table – the one where you all go around and say what you’re thankful for – a gratitude journal is important this month as well.
As you know, a gratitude journal helps you get what you are thankful for out of your head and onto paper. I know for me, if I don’t write it down, I don’t get into the state of gratitude that I am looking to achieve.
Therefore, it’s good to make sure that gratitude journaling is part of your everyday routine. And that’s because gratitude turns what we already have into enough. It tells our brains to relax, take note, and come to the realization that our lives aren’t really that bad. It could always be worse! And now that November is here we need that reminder the most! However, even if you have my free printable gratitude worksheet, you might need some pointers on what to actually write this November.
12 Gratitude Journal Prompts for November
So, let’s get started with 12 Gratitude Journal Prompts for November.
- What do you notice about the changing of the seasons?
- What is one thing that happened in October that makes this month special?
- Is there something about this time of year that makes you feel good?
- What is a good memory that reminds you of the fall season?
- What’s something you can do this November that you didn’t get the chance to do last year?
- Who are you most looking forward to spending time with this month?
- Where is your special place this time of year?
- What is something you have in your life this year, that wasn’t there last year?
- Has there ever been something you have taken for granted this time of year? Can you start to recognize the amazing things to be grateful for?
- What is one recipe that gets you excited about for Thanksgiving or fall?
- As the season is changing, what can you look back on from the summer that you will miss during the colder months?
- What is the one thing you can accomplish this month that will make you feel proud, accomplished, special, worthy, loved, and all the things?
Time to Start Celebrating Your Life!
Lastly, thank you so much for taking the time to read about 12 Gratitude Journal Prompts for November! I hope this gives you some ideas about starting a gratitude practice this month! I love to help you celebrate life through party decorations and personal development! But above all, I’d love to connect with you. Reach out to me on Instagram and let’s chat. You can also get started on celebrating your life with your FREE gratitude journal printable or by subscribing to my podcast, The Celebration Effect Podcast! I can’t wait to connect with you more.