People often forget what Valentine’s Day is all about. Sure, it’s a day to give out Valentines to your classmates when you’re young – like these Easy Valentines Ideas. On the other hand, it’s a time to amp up your gratitude for for the relationship that you’re in. And if you’ve read about How to Write in Your Gratitude Journal for Manifestation, then of course you want to manifest a better relationship every day, right? So to help you with that, here’s some Gratitude Prompts for Valentine’s Day.
Please note, this page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. For additional information, please see my privacy and disclosures page.
Some people feel that Valentine’s Day has become a “Hallmark Holiday”. However, I have always enjoyed it as a time to really honor the relationship I’m in and the person that I’m with. Why not take another day out of the year, other than your anniversary or birthday, to point out how much you love your partner? That’s why these Gratitude Prompts for Valentine’s Day will help you take the stress of what to give the person, and focus your attention on gratitude.
Gratitude Prompts for Valentine’s Day
In the below Gratitude Prompts for Valentine’s Day, I love to focus on what could have been or would have been if it had not been for your partner. Imagine if you were still with that horrible ex! Or what opportunities you could have missed out on if you weren’t with your partner. I like to focusing on the fact that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be in my relationship! Because remember, there are no coincidences! 😉
- What do you love about your partner that you couldn’t have dreamed up?
- What’s your favorite thing about your partner that is different from your ex?
- Name your favorite memory with your partner? What made it special?
- What is the best gift your partner has ever given you?
- What’s one accomplishment you couldn’t have achieved without the support of your partner?
- Concoct a surprise for your partner that will make them feel great!
- What is the best compliment your partner has ever given you?
- Write about a time your partner went out of their way for you in the past.
- The most unique thing about your relationship that others might not understand.
- Something you can improve in yourself to improve your relationship moving forward.
I hope these gratitude prompts for Valentines Day were helpful in moving your attention to the positive this Valentine’s Day. Obviously these gratitude prompts are for people in relationships. Drop a comment below if you’d like another blog on Valentine’s Day Prompts for when you’re single.
Thank you! Let’s Connect
Lastly, thank you so much for taking the time to read about Gratitude Prompts for Valentine’s Day! I hope this gives you some ideas about how to be more grateful for your partner on this special day in the year! I love to help you celebrate life through party decorations and personal development! But above all, I’d love to connect with you. Reach out to me on Instagram and let’s chat. You can also get started on celebrating your life with your FREE gratitude journal printable or by subscribing to my podcast, The Celebration Effect Podcast! I can’t wait to connect with you more.