Some people love December! The seasons are changing, holidays are upon us, and the end of the year has so many fun and exciting traditions. However, for many others, the stress can be unbearable. Stress can come from money worries, family gathering stresses, end of year deadlines, ghosts of Christmas past, and so much more. However, if you’ve read about How to Write in Your Gratitude Journal for Manifestation, then you know the act of writing in your gratitude journal can reduce stress! That’s why we need a gratitude journal the most in December! So, let’s get you your 12 Gratitude Journal Prompts for December.
Please note, this page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. For additional information, please see my privacy and disclosures page.
December Can Be Stressful
December used to stress me out. I love summer and I am a true empath. Are you? This means that I love warm and bright long days. So as the days turn darker and colder, it can definitely feel depressing. That’s why I know that while some people absolutely love the winter, I know others have a hard time with it.
Luckily, since Gratitude Changed My Life, I have shifted my thoughts around this time of year. Why? Because I know about the laws of the universe – particularly, the Law of Rhythm. This law is sometimes called the Law of Perpetual Motion. It is all about how all things come in cycles. Meaning that, seasons will come and go, but nothing will ever stay the same. (Does anyone else have that Frozen 2 song stuck in your head now?)
Because of this law of the universe, we have to enjoy what we have while it lasts. And it reminds you that if you are in a negative or dark time right now, this too shall pass. Not only that, it might be the very thing that helps you create something wonderful and amazing in the next cycle!
So, with that said, let’s get into our 12 Gratitude Journal Prompts for December so we can start appreciating this month no matter what!
12 Gratitude Journal Prompts for December
Here are your 12 Gratitude Journal Prompts for December:
- What’s one thing you get to have or do this month that you didn’t have last December?
- What are you looking forward to as we change from Fall to Winter?
- How can you live more in the present this month?
- What’s one thing that’s better about this month from last month?
- What is something you have that other’s don’t this month?
- What’s one event you are looking forward to doing this month?
- What’s one thing you can commit to this month to move closer to your goals?
- How can show up in December to be the best ideal of yourself?
- Who is one person that makes this month special?
- Create three affirmations you can repeat this month.
- What is one thing about your job that you appreciate this month?
- What is one thing you learned last month that you can use this month?
I hope these gratitude journal prompts for December will help you navigate through this month. Tell me about it in the comments below!
Time to Start Celebrating Your Life!
Lastly, thank you so much for taking the time to read about 12 Gratitude Journal Prompts for December! I hope this gives you some ideas about continuing your gratitude practice this month! I love to help you celebrate life through party decorations and personal development! But above all, I’d love to connect with you. Reach out to me on Instagram and let’s chat. You can also get started on celebrating your life with your FREE gratitude journal printable or by subscribing to my podcast, The Celebration Effect Podcast! I can’t wait to connect with you more.